The New Mexico Ice Wolves® and the Outpost Ice Arenas are partnering up to bring a virtual egg hunt exclusively to New Mexico residents giving families a fun activity to do this Easter holiday while they stay home. On Sunday, April 12 from 8am – 6pm MT there will be three decorative eggs hidden on three different pages of both the Outpost Ice Arenas and the NM Ice Wolves websites. As you search through the pages of the website and come across an egg all you have to do is click it and fill in the information when prompted and continue the search. More than 75 winners will be chosen at random and contacted on Monday, April 13. Only one entry is allowed per egg for a possible total of up to six entries.
“While everyone is at home doing their part to help ease the health crisis and can’t go skating or gather for real Easter egg hunts we wanted to give them a fun family activity they can do safely at home,” said Stan Hubbard, owner of the NM Ice Wolves and Outpost Ice Arenas.
The New Mexico Ice Wolves website: https://www.nmicewolves.com/
Outpost Ice Arenas website: http://www.outposticearena.com/
- A One-Off Custom New Mexico Ice Wolves Jersey with Winner’s Name and Favorite Number ($200 value)
- (10) Family Public Skate Pass Packs for Six Skaters with Rental Skates, a Large Pizza and soft drinks ($109 value)
- (6) Pair of Regular Season 2020-2021 NM Ice Wolves Tickets ($50 value)
- (3) NM Ice Wolves Hoodies ($32.50 value(5) NM Ice Wolves Shirts or Hats ($25 value)
(5) Official Inaugural Season NM Ice Wolves NAHL Game Pucks ($12.99 value)
- (50) Burger or Hot Dog Basket with Fries and Soft Drinks at the Outpost’s Center Ice Grill ($9.50 value)
For official rules please visit: https://www.nmicewolves.com/new-mexico-ice-wolves-outpost-ice-arenas-easter-egg-hunt-sweepstakes-official-rules