New Mexico Ice Wolves/Outpost Ice Arenas Easter Egg Hunt Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The New Mexico Ice Wolves Easter Egg Hunt Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are 13 years or older and residents of New Mexico and who reside within 150 miles of the Outpost Arena located at 9350 Tramway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87122, to be eligible to win. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of New Mexico Ice Wolves, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Outpost Arena (“Promotional Participant”) or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) on April 12, 2020 and ends at 5:59:59 PM MT on April 12, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, visit the www.nmicewolves.com and www.outpostarena.com (each, a “Website” or collectively, the “Websites”) during the Sweepstakes Period to find three (3) Easter Eggs hidden within the New Mexico Ice Wolves Website and three (3) Easter Eggs hidden within the Arena’s Website (for a total of six (6)). Each person that finds the Easter Egg graphic on the Website will need to click on the Egg and will then be linked to an official entry form where the entrant will need to complete and submit the entry form. Once you have completed the entry form, click “submit” to be entered into the Random Drawing. Limit of one (1) entry per person per Easter Egg for a total of six (6) entries during the entire Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by 5:59:59 p.m. PT on April 12, 2020 to be entered into the Random Drawing.
- Random Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted on or about April 13, 2020, from among all eligible entries received to determine one (1) Grand Prize winner, ten (10) second prize winners, six (6) third prize winners, three (3) fourth prize winners, five (5) fifth prize winners, five (5) sixth prize winners, and fifty (50) seventh prize winners. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Administrator will conduct the random drawing. Limit one winner/prize per person. Winners will be notified by telephone or email on or about the date of the drawing. Administrator will make up to 2 attempts to contact each potential winner. If a potential winner cannot be contacted after 2 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – One (1) Grand Prize: Ice Wolves Jersey Customized with Your Name and Number. ARV: $200. Ten (10) Second Prizes: Family Skate Pass that includes 6 skaters, rental skates, a large pizza, and 6 Pepsi soft drinks. ARV: $109. Six (6) Third Prizes: Pair of 2020-2021 regular season NM Ice Wolves tickets. ARV: $50. Three (3) Fourth Prizes: NM Ice Wolves Hoodie. ARV: $32.50. Five (5) Fifth Prizes: Ice Wolves Shirt or Hat. ARV: $25. Five (5) Sixth Prizes: Official Inaugural Season NM Ice Wolves-NAHL Game Puck. ARV: $12.99. Fifty (50) Seventh Prizes: Burger or Hot Dog basket with fries and Pepsi soft drink coupon. ARV: $10.50. Prizes consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Taxes are winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes are non-transferable, non-substitutable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize.
- Claiming the Grand Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named the official winner, the potential prize winner must claim his/her prize in person at the Outpost Ice Arenas located at 9350 Tramway Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87122, during normal arena hours within thirty (30) days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the Grand Prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this Sweepstakes, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of New Mexico; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Mexico without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of New Mexico or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Mexico.
- Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rule, see Sponsor’s Website through the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sponsor: New Mexico Ice Wolves, LLC, 5650 University Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106.