Updated as of March 12, 2020 @ 2:00pm
The NM Ice Wolves and the Outpost Ice Arenas are committed to providing the safest environment possible for our guests. The health and safety of our visitors, fans, staff and players are our top priority.
At the arenas, we have instituted a comprehensive set of precautionary measures during the COVID-19 situation to provide the cleanest, safest and most comfortable environment and experience for all of our visitors. We continue to monitor and will stay consistent with the advice and guidance we receive from federal, state and local health officials, USA Hockey and the NAHL.
With the health and safety of all visitors, staff and players as our top priority we have already taken the following steps:
- Increased availability of alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout the arena
- Trash cans have been placed outside restrooms so paper towels can be used to open doors
- Increased use of disinfectants on all heavily used surfaces during each shift
- Disinfectant is applied to both the outside and inside of all rental skates after each use
- Countertops and tables are being cleaned and disinfected after each use
- Employees are instructed to wear rubber gloves while cleaning and disinfecting
The schedule at the Outpost Ice Arenas will continue as posted unless health guidelines suggest or mandate a change. We ask all staff and visitors to follow the health tips we have all heard so much about and are listed below:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, before and after eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- When soap and water aren’t close by, use an alcohol-base hand sanitizer at every opportunity
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or appear sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then dispose of the tissue properly and wash your hands
- Stay home when you are sick, even if it’s just a little sick
The NM Ice Wolves season, including scheduled games is paused following today’s (March 12) decision by the NAHL Board of Governors. Team specific guidelines are as follows:
- As of today, ticket sales have been suspended for the remaining home games of the season
- Anyone holding tickets will be provided a refund in the form of a credit to use for future games or anything at the Outpost (Outpost Bucks)
- Ticket holders not using their tickets can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a staff member will contact you directly in the next several days
We will continue to monitor and follow all recommendations from USA Hockey, NAHL, and federal, state and local health officials and thank our fans, patrons, and staff in advance for their flexibility, cooperation, and understanding.